Write a strategic implementation plan in which you include the following: Create an implementation plan (this is a project plan and you may use MS Project o
Write a strategic implementation plan in which you include the following:
- Create an implementation plan (this is a project plan and you may use MS Project or a table that has columns that include task, assigned task owner, start/end date, cost of resource).
- Also describe the strategy’s
- Functional tactics
- Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation. Be sure to fully identify the organizational change strategy (for example: Lewin’s Change Management Model, McKinsey 7 S Model,Kotter’s change management theory).
- Develop key success factors (KPIs) that will let you evaluate whether the strategy is successful (both leading and lagging indicators), budget or cost for implementing the new strategy, estimate the financial benefits of the new strategy and include a break-even chart or cost benefit analysis.
- Create a risk management plan that identifies the risks of the implementation including contingency plans for the identified risks. A table format is best.