Project: Activity- Research Country- Company-Product- Trade-
Research Project Part F – 50 points (1500-2000 words)
ONLY WORD DOCUMENTS are accepted for this project as TURNITIN cannot evaluate other file formats. (Your score cannot exceed 23% on the originality check, if it does, it will not be graded)
MLA Essay format, include all bibliography and references. Include this sheet as cover sheet. Use Calibri Font 11. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)
Grammar and spelling are part of the grade. Please, use the Writing Center if needed.
Title: Please, include the name of your country, name of the company and the product you have selected as the title
Data Resources: Use only resources that have been validated either by the government, a legitimate industry journal, erudite author, or an educational institution. See Legitimate Resources Guidelines.
- What is the currency rate and how has it been affected by the current economic slump?
- Explain how changes in the current exchange rate affect the trade of your selected product?
Marketing Strategy (Global Marketing Strategy and R&D)
- What distribution strategy have you selected and what are the logistics implications? What is the country’s infrastructure like? How does it affect global trade? Channel quality?
- What strategy has your company selected to enter the foreign trade market in this particular country?
- Has your company traded with other countries? What form of trade have they selected?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the strategy you selected?
- What are the cultural barriers?
- What are the best communication strategies and why?
- Was the timing of entry a consideration? How would it affect their market growth?
- What challenges have they encountered or could possibly encounter?
- What strategies have they implemented to remain successful?
- What recommendations would you have for this company to expand trade in your selected country? Profit growth? Profitability?
- What recommendations would you have for this company to expand their foreign trade market elsewhere? Profit growth? Profitability?
Grading Criteria – Research Paper
Introduction — You have clearly developed an effective introduction to your research paper. The background is set and the thesis statement is clearly defined. Your ideas are clearly expressed and articulated. Transitions between paragraphs move the reader easily from one idea to the next. You have accurately analyzed the relationship between the resources, your ideas and the topic selected
Organization of Ideas –Your ideas are clearly expressed and articulated. Transitions between paragraphs move the reader easily from one idea to the next. You have accurately analyzed the relationship between the resources, your ideas and the topic selected
Synthesis of Ideas — Currency – You have clearly determined the implications of the current monetary exchange based on current global trends and economic situation
Synthesis of Ideas — Marketing – You have clearly expressed the marketing challenges (including R&D, manufacturing, promotion and logistics)
Mechanics 1 — Your paper is free of grammatical and spelling errors
Mechanics 2 – You have effectively used MLA format and legitimate sources of information. Bibliography and Assignment page are included.