- Part II: This unit covers equal employment opportunity and discrimination. For a quick review, you can access the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s “Discrimination by Type” web page to review discrimination by type.
Considering the many types of employment discrimination, share which discrimination law you believe is the most important. Explain your rationale. Human Resource Management Methods 100 words
- When hiring an employee, which do you believe is more important: person-organization fit or person-job fit? Explain your rationale, and use examples if possible.
With your answer in mind, think about someone who you have worked with who was not a good fit and ended up leaving the organization. Share your insights as to why the individual left the organization. Please keep the person and organization anonymous. Human Resource Management Methods 100 words
- The evolution of the Internet has introduced a shift in the way consumers buy products and services. What do you think about the growth of e-commerce? What do you see as the benefits and disadvantages? E-commerce 75 words
Part III: Share your favorite July 4th treat or memory. and why Ecommerce 75 words
- Most of us have heard of or have experienced using Amazon (amazon.com) to purchase goods or services. What do you think Amazon’s customer value propositions are, and why? Ecommerce 75 words
- Throughout this course, there are many different learning aids available to assist you with understanding the material. Watch the Introduction to Learning Tools video, and practice using the tools within your Unit I Homework assignment. Click here to view the transcript for this video. Also, the Mathematics Research Guide available on the library homepage is located here. This could be a great resource for you if you’re seeking resources related to unit assignments or for further study related to this course’s materials. What learning tools do think will be the most beneficial to you? Why? What tools do you think you may have trouble using throughout the course? Why? Math 75 words
- Click here to view a video concerning the challenges students face when taking online courses. This video features closed captioning. Please click on “CC” at the bottom of the video screen to view it. Describe two challenges that you face when trying to learn math online. Be sure to use examples that are specific to you personally. What are two methods that you have used or can use to help yourself overcome these challenges? Think about the resources that are available to you through CSU and MyMathLab to help you answer this question.
Next, respond to at least one of your classmates. What advice from your own experience can you share that will help him or her succeed in the class? Math 75 words