2. There are individual variations in the way people experience middle age. Personality theories concerning middle age include ideas about individual variation in development. Would you say it is more accurate to conceptualize middle age as a stage or a crisis? Explain. Would you categorize Jalisa’s middle-age development as a crisis? Why, or why not?
Discuss what you think the early founders meant by using the term “crisis.” Development PSY 75 words
3. Choose one of the following projects:
a project to build an amusement park,
a project to expand global operations and build a facility in India, or
a project to open a new food truck business in Miami, Florida.
As a project manager, what are some of the specific risks that you might encounter? Considering those risks, what might some of the triggering events be, and what are some actions to mitigate those risks? Project Management 75 words
4. Macroeconomics 75 words
5. Is it fair to identify the actions of the Patriots or Crown (including Loyalists) as the sole reason for the eventual war? Why do you think that? American History 75 words
6. When asked by a follower, “It there a single saying that one may put into practice all one’s life?” Confucius answered, “That would be ‘reciprocity’: That which you do not desire, do not do to others.” (see The Analects of Confucius 15.24)
Similarly, on reciprocity, Daoist scripture advises, “Regard your neighbor’s gain as your own gain, and regard your neighbor’s loss as your own loss.” (see Treatise of the Exalted One on Response and Retribution, 213-228)
Given this, how do ogamu and omairi reflect reciprocity? (review page 186.) What customs do you follow that might be similarly informed? Philosophies of World Religions 75 words
7. Debate the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative research based on your research experiences. Research Methods 75 words