I need it In 15 hours
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 1, 2
- File (PDF): Presentation (Cengage, 3e) – Chapter 1
- Link (PDF): Relations between intelligence services and policymakers: An analysis of challenges and their causes
- Link (website): Wanted: A definition of “intelligence”
A key theme in this course is the tension between the individuals and organizations that fulfill different roles in the intelligence process. One such tension exists between the policy makers and politicians and the more permanent intelligence bureaucracy.
Reviewing the major historical developments in chapter 2, which of the major themes would you define as having a major influence on the developments of counterintelligence? At this point, do you perceive any ethical issues, based on the scenario you chose to discuss?
Read postings provided by your instructor or fellow students. Read and respond to the conclusions drawn by your classmates. Remember to read the feedback to your own major postings and reply throughout the week.
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
- Using APA format, provide at least one citation with corresponding references page and use appropriate in-text citation(s) referring to the academic concept for the initial post.
Grading and Assessment
Meeting the minimum number of posting does not guarantee an A; you must present an in-depth discussion of high quality, integrate sources to support your assertions, and refer to peers’ comments in your secondary posts to build on concepts.
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric.
Learning Outcome(s): 7
7. Appraise ethical and moral issues in intelligence