Submitting a Refund Application
Refund applications may be submitted for up to 14 days after the deadline for an order has passed. Refunds concerning plagiarism are not subject to these or other time constraints. The customer should show valid proof (i.e. in the form of a plagiarism report) that our writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
*Turnitin (as well as iThenticate and WriteCheck – its sister sites) are deemed to be trustworthy plagiarism testing systems. Situations that are excluded from plagiarism include properly cited quotations, properly referenced sources, certain parts of a customer’s assignment (e.g., the question portions), and tables of content. Therefore, the papertowrite.com resource is deemed unreliable because it reports these excluded situations to be plagiarized materials. Another unacceptable proof includes file notes that are added by hand.
- In the case of a continuation assignment, we cannot be considered responsible for instances of plagiarism in those parts completed by the customer. Only content provided by our writers is checked for plagiarism.
- Where a customer expresses dissatisfaction with our work, we will investigate and report on the case within 3-4 days, and sometimes sooner. Customers with valid claims will be issued with at least a partial or possibly a full refund.
- Our customers can take advantage of the free revisions option for up to two days after the expiration of their assignment’s deadline. Once this time period has passed, it will be necessary to submit a compensatory order. If our writer revises a paper on a no-cost basis, we cannot accommodate a further refund.
- In the case of papers that are twenty pages long or more, free revisions can be requested for up to one month (30 days) after an assignment’s deadline has expired.
- Our free-of-charge revisions option is not available if a customer changes the instructions they originally submitted. If critical material is provided after an order is complete or when it is being done, our representatives may ask for an additional compensatory order to reward our writer.
- When any customer wishes to avail of our free revision policy, they should submit their revision instructions and set a new timeline for completion. If instructions are very complex or it is difficult to reassign an order, it can take up to one day to complete the required revisions. However, our writers will make every possible effort to deliver the revisions in the agreed time.
- Every customer should monitor their incoming email and personal account area for the possibility of correspondence from our representatives. Often, unfortunately, customers do not upload all essential materials in one go. However, customers are responsible for providing all the needed materials and detailed instructions when ordering (or if they receive such a request from our writer(s)).
- The extension of free revision timeframe is available for every customer who chooses an “Extended Revision” option while filling out the order form and pays 30% of the order price additionally. However, the option is not available if a custom’s request does not comply with the original requirements. I this case the additional fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in full if we double-charged them or they submitted a duplicate order in error. In these cases, please contact the support staff of papertowrite.com immediately to request a cancellation of the order that was submitted in error.
- Customers can expect a full refund if we fail to allocate a writer.
- If papertowrite.com issues a 100% refund, customers should not use any materials or written work provided by us.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked the initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When making a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
A Partial Refund
- Customers may apply to have their money refunded in part if they select the wrong number page count when ordering. Part of the cost of the order will be refunded according to the required number of words.
- If customers do not select the correct type of writing (e.g., University rather than High School), our Refunds Department can reduce the amount refunded to the customer.
- If customers provide mismatched comments or instructions, the amount of the refund will be subject to recalculation, e.g., where provided materials do not match a customer’s message or the description on their order.
- Canceling orders (when a writer is assigned):
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* Customers will be unable to cancel orders that have 30% of the original deadline still left and one of our writers has been assigned. Additionally, if our writer has uploaded a completed assignment already, it will not be possible to cancel that order.
* All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In cases where verification of an order is late (e.g., where customers do not respond to requests from our Finance Department for identification verification to avoid cases of fraud), the order’s deadline commences from the moment verification is received. Customers may extend their deadline where verification is late or submit a new compensatory order if the assignment is “hot.”
Word Count Issues
- Page numbers are calculated according to the word count (each page with 300 words). However, it is not possible to apply the word count principle to technical papers, which are mostly comprised of numbers. We will set the price according to how complex the task is.
- Ordering a PowerPoint Presentation. Speaker notes are subject to payment. Emuktask.com undertakes to provide up to 100-150 words per .ppt presentation slide.
- We determine the cost of online tests according to the number of questions and on the basis of 5 questions to each page, a principle that also applies to questions of the multiple-choice variety. If, for instance, your task has 20 questions, you will need to place a 4-page order.
- papertowrite.com will require compensation for orders that are needed early. Our representatives will provide a recalculated price and request a new order. Where one of our writers delivers a paper early without asking for additional compensation, we cannot issue a future refund.
- Where an order is late without the approval of the customer or without them agreeing to extend the deadline, at minimum a partial refund may be offered with the priced revised according to the prices posted on the papertowrite.com website.
- The customer should select the right type of order, e.g., “Online Test” rather than “Research Paper.” Refunds cannot be granted if payment for service has not been received.
- When customers order “rewriting” our writers will paraphrase/reword the text uploaded by the customer. An additional compensatory order will need to be placed if the customer requests new sources, further research, new/additional sections, or anything that is similar to writing text “from scratch.”
- It is possible our support staff will send messages to you so we ask every customer to monitor their email and profile page for such communications. We truly appreciate timely responses, particularly if a customer wishes to give their approval to a topic suggested by their assigned writer.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, a free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.