Due 2/6/2020 8 p.m EST
Be on time,APA
Follow Guidelines and use template
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ATTACHMENTS
FOLLOW TEMPLATE AND GUIDELINES
7 PAGES not including title & ref page (CHARTS NEED TO BE ON SEPARATE PAGE)
In previous weeks of this course, you began thinking about and planning for your Final Project. By now, you should have selected a research question that interests you, identified the dataset that you will use to answer that question, and chosen a statistical test to analyze that data.
As you work on your Final Project, keep these guidelines in mind:
1. Present your research question clearly.
2. Explain why you selected your dataset and the statistical test you applied to that dataset.
3. Detail whether your test has statistical power or not.
4. Use one of the statistical tests covered in this course. IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THESE (WHICH IS MULTIPLE REGRESSION,LOGISTIC REGRESSION, FACTORIAL ANALYSIS OF VARIANCE, ANCOVA, MANOVA AND FACTTORIAL ANOVA)
5. Visually display your results, in APA format.
6. Detail how your findings might impact social change.
7. Ensure that your Final Project is 7 pages in length, in APA format.
Assignment 2 Narrative 5 min Powerpoint presentation in which you present the results of your Final Project for a lay statistical audience.