Relate below listed my courses with my Job requirements
Operations Security Telecommunications Network Security_30 Cloud Computing_20 Introduction to Data Mining Bus Continuity Plan & Disaster Recovery Plan Operational Excellence Business Intelligence Organization Leadership and Decision Making Analyzing & Visualizing Data Application Security
Like how each course will help me in the job duties.
• Participating in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
• Performing web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON
• Validation of API endpoints manually using Curl commands.
• Developing test automation frameworks
• Requirement Specifications and System Design Specifications.
• Developing Test cases based on the technical specifications and business requirements.
• Working very closely with UI angular developers while automating the
• tests using Protractor.
• Validating the Authentication, Authorization and Bill codes by using
• Adobe Integration and Care tools.
• Executing SQL queries to validate the data in the backend as part of
• Database Testing.
• Validating the API responses by writing groovy script.
• Working effectively with AGILE Team, and Project Management team to achieve automation
high quality, and Sprint, QA processes improvements.
Example : Course- Programming C
Programming C: Programming C language is a high-level language. In my job I am using data structures in day to day activities and I write PL-SQL scripts to fetch the data from the database using C. To connect the multiple servers, I write Unix scripts a lot which are also in C, and the fundamental of C language is very helped to learn java in an easy way because they are related to each other.
Let me know if you have any questions.