Overview: You will evaluate the methods by which Nike managed change within the organization as a means of implementing its new CSR policy. Much of your analysis will focus on communication strategie
Overview: You will evaluate the methods by which Nike managed change within the organization as a means of implementing its new CSR policy. Much of your analysis will focus on communication strategies. In order for a company to change its culture, all members of the organization must understand the vision, believe in it, and adapt behaviors to create a positive working environment.
Analyze the strategies Nike employed to create change—focusing on specific examples that were effective as a means of adopting new policies.
Guidelines for Submission: Must be 8 to 10 pages in length and must be written in APA format. Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed in the paper and answered using the outlined format below:
1. Description of Nike’s New Approach to CSR
- Describe all of the key elements related to Nike’s new approach to CSR.
- Explain how the new approach effected the various departments within the organization.
2. Description of the Culture Nike Was Trying to Create
- List key elements related to Nike’s desired culture.
- Explain the relationship between the desired culture and the new CSR policy.
3. Communication Strategies to Create “Buy-In” Throughout the Organization
- Identify key communication and messaging strategies used by Nike to create “buy-in.”
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of Nike’s communication strategies.
4. Scenario Planning and Proactive Measures
- Outline the ways in which Nike used scenario planning in order to facilitate change.
- Explain why scenario planning is important as a means of creating change within any company.