- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Using the SPSS software, open the General Social Survey dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Using the General Social Survey dataset, construct a research question that can be answered by a one-way ANOVA.
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.