I’M SO TIRED OF TUTORS BEING GREEDY FOR ASSIGNMENTS AND NOT DOING THE WORK!!
MAKE SURE YOU READ BEFORE ASKING FOR WORK
Due 12/18 3 p.m EST
Be on time & ORIGINAL WORK!
Please read carefully, KNOW SPSS
DATA attached for assignment 1
Assignment 2 2 pages not including title & ref min 3 APA
(YOU FIND THE ARTICLE)
*NOTE** You will choose either moderation or mediation for your statistics assignment where you conduct an analysis in SPSS. You need to use the other test for your journal article critique this week. This means if you do moderation in your SPSS assignment then you would choose an article for the journal article critique assignment where the author(s) used mediation. If you choose mediation for your SPSS assignment, then you would choose an article where the author(s) used moderation.
· Review the datasets provided.(Attached)
· Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
· Use either moderation or mediation in your multiple regression analysis to answer your research question.
The Assignment 1
Based on the research question you created, complete the following tasks:
1. Fit a multiple regression model, testing whether a mediating variable partly or completely mediates the effect of an initial causal variable on an outcome variable. Think about whether or not the model will meet assumptions.
2. Fit the model, testing for mediation between two key variables.
3. Analyze the output, determining whether mediation was significant and how to interpret that result.
4. Reflect on possible implications of social change.
Write a 1-paragraph analysis in APA format that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed above.
Assignment 2: Article Critique (Multiple Regression Moderation or Mediation)
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to moderation or mediation. (Based on what you picked for Assgn 1)
· Search the Library for a quantitative article that applies moderation or mediation testing.
The Assignment #2
Write a 2-page critique of the research you found in the Library that includes responses to the following prompts: (USE SUBHEADINGS)
· Why did the authors use moderation/mediation in their multiple regression model?
· Do you think moderation/mediation is the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
· Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
· Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?