Criteria #1: Context (5%) Additions and modifications required / meets expectations / exceeds expectations 2% 4% 5%
· The significance of the topic in todays digital age is discussed. The authors explained why it is important to discuss the topic that they chose.
· References in this section could include journalistic publications, blogs, and other non-academic content.
criteria #2: In depth coverage and explanation of the topic (10%) Additions and modifications required / meets expectations / exceeds expectations 4% 5-9% 9-10%
· The topic is explained in depth in this section. The explanation covers all relevant concepts and is written in a clear and accessible language.
· Diagrams and visual illustrations are used if needed.
· At least one peer reviewed article or book chapter has been used to explain the relevant concepts.
· The authors did not just quote and paraphrase content, they also added their own analysis and interpretations.
criteria #3: Current research on the topic and future directions (10%) Additions and modifications required / meets expectations / exceeds expectations 4% 5-9% 9-10%
· This section surveys the recent developments in the topic and the different research paths that are currently being pursued in relation to the topic.
· New findings are summarized, and their significance is discussed.
· At least one peer reviewed article or book chapter published in the past ten years has been used as a reference.