Answer all the following questions?
1. Examples of patient care; how do you go to a doctor, what is the daily routine in a hospital etc.
2. What is the relationship and communication between workers in healthcare and welfare and their patients; what are the cultural differences in comparison with the Netherlands?
3. How is healthcare and welfare financed in the USA?
4. What laws and regulations affect the healthcare and welfare in the USA?
5. What role has the market, the government and private initiative in healthcare and welfare?
6. Is there any focus on collective prevention and Healthy Aging in the USA? How can you notice this?
7. Is there a particular emphasis on disease & cure or is the focus more on health & behavior?