Submit your Health Promotion Paper topic & outline.
All written assignments are a mandatory minimum of 250-300 words, grammar, and spell-checked. If more than one source is used, citations throughout the text are mandatory. Include a Works Cited line at the end of the essay.
The directions to the Culture-Specific Health Promotion Paper are below. In your outline, choose the areas you plan to explore in your health promotion project. Remember:
- Define your target audience.
- Explore cultural health practices and beliefs of your audience.
- Cite potential cultural barriers to the delivery of your message.
- Explain how you plan to deliver a culturally appropriate message you feel will be well-received by your target audience.
- Cite a minimum of (3) sources you plan to use.