Final Story Project Planning Document
Instructions: For the Final Story Project assignment, you are required to present where you will be eight to ten years from now. In the spaces below, provide detailed responses to the prompts. Your responses are key points to address in your presentation and will be helpful in developing your Final Story Project.
- What is your purpose? State your purpose statement.
My purpose is to come up with different solutions to various problems that are experiences by people living in the contemporary world. My purpose statement is to help people living in contemporary world to have better experiences towards the activities that they perform from time to time.
- Explain how you came to understand your purpose.
I came to find out my purpose after noticing that people living in the contemporary word are facing a lot of challenges which made their lives hard making them to have negative attitudes towards their work.
- Explain how your purpose is related to your values, goals, interests, and/or strengths.
My research will make people working in contemporary world to feel better while working in contemporary work with ease thus making them to value their work and interests. Working with a positive altitude will make them to make achieve their goals.
- Explain how your purpose is related to your career goals.
My purpose helps me to enhance my working conditions and become more productive in my carrier hence achieving better goals in life.
- During your presentation what is your career?
My career is to become an accountant of an organization
- During the final semesters in college and following graduation from college, what was your career pathway? Provide details as to certifications, licensures, internships, and promotions that occurred.
My career pathway was pursuing accounting technology and accounting applications also Business Management, Business technology and Business applications.
- Describe your profession including job duties and daily routines. Include details and vocabulary that are unique to this career.
Duties for my job will include preparing reports on company’s financial health and liquidity, preparing budget forecasts, auditing financial transactions and documents and processing tax payments and returns.
- Explain the general workforce skills that are needed for your profession. Discuss what skills are needed to perform your job.
Work skills that are needed in my career include excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, advanced Microsoft excel skills including pivot tables, strong attention and hands on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks.
- During the presentation, what degree(s) will you have completed? Include degrees from Valencia and transfer institutions, if applicable. Also include majors.
During the presentation, I will have earned Associates degree in accounting technology and Associate degree in General Studies.
- Outline the overall cost of your education and the sources for funding your degree(s). Provide specific names of grants, loans, or scholarships.
I paid for my education with Disney Aspire. Also I work full time to pay other expenses. The expense for my education was 7,320$
- What steps did you take to ensure that you successfully complete your degree(s)? Include Valencia resources, including people, places, and course lessons, which you utilized for academic success and career planning.
I worked as hard as I could when I was a student. I ensured that I attended all my classes and I listened to my tutors in order to achieve my goals and what I wanted in life.
- In the space below, provide a detailed outline of how you plan to organize the information in your presentation. Remember, your final presentation should be approximately 5-8 minutes in length.
I will make a video which will be five minutes long that will have all my details.
- My Final Story Project is due on:
Important note: The key to a great presentation is preparation. Plan to start working on your project 2 weeks prior to the due date. Doing so will ensure you have time to rehearse, record, or make changes to the project before it is due.