1.Description of the environmental problem of water scarcity.
2.Based on the core principles of the Ecological Model explain how the multiple levels of influence contribute to the problem and interact with each other.
1. there are multiple levels of influence on health behaviors
2. Environmental contexts are significant determinants of health behaviors
3. Influences on behaviors interact across levels
4. Ecological models should be behavior specific
5. Multilevels interventions should be most effective in changing behaviors
3.Describe a basic environmental health intervention and explain how it might be applied at each level of influence