Develop an evaluation plan for the final evidence?based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
1. Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
2. Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
3. Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
4. Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
5. Describe implications for practice and future research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
An abstract is not required.
Evaluation Plan: Evaluation plan presents the rationale and the methods used in the measurement of the outcomes according to the project objectives and evidence.
Rationale for Methods: The rationale presented is aligned, comprehensive, and addresses validity, reliability, and applicability.
Implications for Future Research: The plan formulates clear and precise strategies for project modification when outcomes do not provide expected results. An informed position on the implications for practice and future research is developed and explained.