Choose one of the court cases described in the textbook or conduct your own research to identify a court case that specifically addresses parental rights or due process.
Write an essay of 750-1,000 words analyzing the case, responding to the following questions:
1. Who were the parties involved?
2. What issues brought this case to court?
3. What were the main points of disagreement?
4. When and how was the case adjudicated?
5. What were the final outcomes?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the outcome? Explain.
Support your findings with a minimum of two scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.