2. Suppose that all economies in the world agreed to use a single currency that would be managed by an independent organization. What would the advantages and disadvantages of this be? Macroeconomics 75 words
3. Thomas Jefferson wrote: An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people.”
What impact does political education (learning about how our political system and other political systems work) have on citizenship? Does education make us better citizens (not better people, but better citizens)? Elaborate on your position. American Government 75 words
4. Identify a task that you would need to perform in your current career or future career, and explain how you would apply the knowledge you have learned in this course to succeed at performing the task in a real-world scenario. Think in terms of the ages of the population of people in which you service. Developmental PSY 75 words
5. In your opinion, were the Articles of Confederation destined to fail? Why, or why not? American History 75 words
6. On page 225 the following are given as examples of African Proverbs:
“The leaf that the big goat has eaten will be eaten by his kids.”
“If you take a knife from a child, give him a stick.”
“The dry stick kindles the green ones.”
“We can’t eat the world on both sides.”
Choose one, explain what it means, and tell a brief story from your life experiences which exemplifies the proverb. World Religion 75 words
7. Consider the four survey questions below from a job satisfaction survey, and indicate the levels of measurement used for each question (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio). Briefly explain your rationale for each decision. Double check the work of at least one peer, and discuss any differences.
A. I feel I am being paid a fair amount for the work I do (Fields, 2002).
Disagree very much
Agree very much
B. My primary role within the company is:
C. A reasonable amount I should be expected to contribute annually to the company’s health plan is:
0 to $2,000.
$2,001 to $4,000.
$4,001 to $6,000.
$6,001 to $8,000.
$8,001 or greater.
D. Indicate the highest amount you were able to contribute to your 401k in 2017.
Fields, D. L. (2002). Taking the measure of work: A guide to validated scales for organizational research and diagnosis. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.Research 75 words