Periodic inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems provide a level of certainty that the system will operate when called upon.
For your Final Project, you are to submit a paper that covers the following:
1. Discuss what you have learned about the importance of inspections, testing, and maintenance in light of the readings you have done on high-rise structures.
2. Discuss at least three fire related examples, either from our readings or from other sources, which show where inspections, testing, and maintenance failed; resulting in extreme damage, injury, or loss of life.
Your paper must be a minimum of 3 full APA formatted pages not counting the title page, abstract page and reference page.
Please see the APA Guides in the Lessons section of the classroom for further information on the proper APA formatting of your paper.
Please create your response in a Word document and upload as an attachment for submission.
All writing assignments must be submitted in APA format and shall include the following:
1. Title Page
3. Main Body (With proper in-text citations) to include an Introduction and Conclusion
4. Reference Page (Be sure to pay attention to the indentions for each source)
Be sure to include a correct Running Head on each page.
All writing assignments must meet the following page setup:
1. Times New Roman font
2. 12 Point font size
3. Double Spaced
4. 1 inch Page Margins: Top, Bottom, Left and Right (Not 1.25 inches)
These instructions must be followed or points will be deducted.
It is your responsibility to ensure your paper is formatted according to APA guidelines.